Is Your Identity Really Protected?
Ask yourself the following question: Are you really protected from people like this?
Get protection right now:
We all want to protect our identities so we can avoid the life-altering effects of identity theft, but not all companies are created equal in this area. If you are associated with LifeLock® or considering it, you will want to view this video:
- It really makes you think whether you’re protected, doesn’t it?
- What kind of protection do you have?
- Is there a viable alternative?
The answer is yes! IDShield® has been a trusted company since 1972 and will protect your identity where others only make false promises.
IDShield Product Video
ID Protection Plans done right:
The study goes on to explain that, “Following the introduction of microchip equipped credit cards in 2015 in the United States, which make the cards difficult to counterfeit, criminals focused on new account fraud. New account fraud occurs when a thief opens a credit card or other financial account using a victim’s name and other stolen personal information.”
Those numbers…$16 billion with over 15 million American victim’s stolen from due to identity theft are staggering! The Institute’s Report also broke down the types of identity theft:
Look at the graph below, a 2015 study of how victims’ information is misused by ID thieves.
|Type of identity theft fraud||Percent|
|Government documents or benefits fraud||49.2%|
|Credit card fraud||15.8|
|Phone or utilities fraud||9.9|
|Bank fraud (2)||5.9|
|Attempted identity theft||3.7|
|Other identity theft||19.2|
(1) Percentages are based on the total number of complaints in the Federal Trade Commission’s Consumer Sentinel Network (490,220 in 2015). Percentages total to more than 100 because some victims reported experiencing more than one type of identity theft.
(2) Includes fraud involving checking, savings, and other deposit accounts and electronic fund transfers.
Wealth Path IQ will provide you with economical ways to protect your identity.
Some of the content above first appeared here.